Saturday, May 10, 2014

Today's Accomplishments

Today's journey has been 
on the internet. I decorated and finished My You Tube Channel.
I am very pleased with it. I have started but not finished my collection. I enjoy putting hyperlinks into my lesson plans. With a collection I could also just have my channel up and open and click on the playlist I need. I can hardly wait to collect more!
Then, on my Facebook page Smart Board Lessons ( I added some tabs (including a You Tube tab), some of them are even custom tabs. They include my Pinterest boards, Teachers Pay TeachersLilly's Grace, my Teacher's Notebook store, and my Twitter. Of course this blog is represented and on my Google page everything is connected also. I am feeling very accomplished.
My next hurdle is to conquer the teacher's website provided by my employer. 
To my blog I added some buttons from a couple of my favorite bloggers. Not all of my favorites. Not yet, there is more to come. If you are just roaming around the internet please check out some of my links. I would even welcome some suggestions! For now, I bid everyone good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment