Monday, May 5, 2014

Smart Board Lessons

In December I started my own Teachers Pay Teachers store. When I first started the store I viewed myself as tech savvy. Then, I began reading the forums and some of the truly tech savvy were sharing their knowledge. So, here I am now. Two stores and a blog. I am not a millionaire. But I am a much happier person and teacher. My students are also happier and enjoy the knowledge I have gained because they get first hand benefits. They enjoy the things I make for them much more now because of the tricks I have learned from my TPT friends. I have also learned from Google and You Tube. It is just like Dr. Seuss says "Oh, the things you can do!"

My unsolicited advice for today: If you don't know how to do it, Google it or search You Tube, the truth is out there!

Here are a few pics I took of my kids enjoying an end of the year review I made for math:





As you can see, we have all  been having a blast with my new skills!
You can find this presentation in my Teachers Pay teacher store at the following link:
                                      End of the Year Math Review

Some of my third grade friends say this would also be 
a good beginning of third grade review.


No comments:

Post a Comment