Tuesday, April 14, 2015

300 FaceBook Likes!

     I know this is very selfish. But In the past year I truly never thought I would see this day! It has been very exciting! Thank you to all of you who have made this growth happen! I am speechless, but could not wait until Wordless Wednesday! I have put my very favorite game up for a freebie for 24 hours that started this morning at 7ish. But, since I am feeling so happy, let's start the time all over again now!

End-of-the-2nd-Year-Beginning-of-3rd-Year-Math-Review-Smart-Board








     It is my favorite because it covers everything we have done in second grade. I put a lot of work into 61 slides of fun. I want to have relevant activities that students participate in and I designed these slides to be exactly what a second grader needs. They are also, in my pinion very pretty and the colors are engaging.There are only two slides that do not have some type of interaction for the students. There are matching activities with spinning and disappearing items. There are also buttons to push and objects to sort. My students love it! Right now it is free, give it a try! Please leave some feedback and let me know what you think!












No comments:

Post a Comment