Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer

Well I certainly took the summer off! I have enjoyed summer break this year. it brought me a new granddaughter. Her name is Lila- Grace and she is 13 days old. I know it has nothing to do with education and certainly not my quest for knowledge and growth on the technological front, but hey, this is what grandmothers do!



Ok, that was my gushing moment! Now back to the matter at hand. I will still be exploring technology and discussing it here. But for now I would like to let everyone watching that both of my stores are having Back to School Sales! Everything in both stores is on sale for $1! That's right! I will continue this sale for at least two weeks while everyone is getting settled back into the school routine. 
Keep watching for more techy discussions!



http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/pamhagan


No comments:

Post a Comment